Ashton Woods is a premier home building company that is headquartered in Phoenix. It prides itself on creating customized and highly personalized homes for a broad scope of home buyers. It focuses on providing an empowering and collaborative home building experience for every client.
Ashton Woods has more than 30 years’ worth of home building experience not only in the Phoenix area but throughout the country. It opened its doors to the public in 1989. Since its inception, it has garnered significant praise and recognition. In fact, in 2017, Ashton Woods received Builder & Developer Magazine’s Builder of the Year award.
The company’s leaders also look forward to a bright and successful future as they continue to serve new and existing clients alike. Ashton Woods boasts the financial capabilities as well as management expertise that the next generation of home builders for the company will need. The focus is and will continue to be on offering innovative home designs that feature qualities like high design, quality and customization for which savvy home buyers look.
Ashton Woods’ innovative home designs are already on display in each of its nine customized home communities, located in premier sites found throughout the Phoenix area. These communities are:
- Rancho Cardillo, located in Peoria’s West Valley. Rancho Cardillo offers five different home design plans, ranging in price from the low $200s to $400s. All of the homes feature exceptional home designs.
- Eastmark, which is found in Mesa, offers 18 different home design plans. Eastmark also offers numerous community amenities like a playground, walking trails and a community swimming pool.
- Estates at Eastmark, another customized home community in Mesa. This community has six different Ashton Woods home design plans. Twenty four hour move-ins are also an option when new homes become available.
- Legacy at Hudson, located in Laveen in Phoenix. Legacy at Hudson has four different home designs from which home buyers can choose. The homes available here range in size from 1700 to 3100 square feet.
- Sonoran Place, found in Peoria. This unique home community offers amenities like sports practice and playing areas, a community lake and close proximity to shopping. It has six home plans to offer.
- Spur Cross, found in Queen’s Creek in Phoenix. Within Spur Cross are two single family sub-communities, Trailside and Equestrian. Buyers have 10 home plans from which to choose.
- The Parks, located in Sun Tan Valley. This community has two floor plans to choose from, the Oasis and Claridge. Buyers who build a home here also get access to amenities like horseback riding and nearby shopping.
- The Reserve at Mountain Trails, a new home community that has three home plans from which to choose. Residents in this community can enjoy amenities like golf and putting, nearby shopping and fine dining.
The final home building community that Ashton Woods offers is Union Park at Norterra. This community as two home design plans and offers amenities like pickleball courts, a community center and a swimming pool.