Maracay Homes is a leader in the Arizona real estate industry. It prides itself on building homes that serve both the environment in which they are located as well as buyers’ lifestyles.
Since its inception, it has served over 10,000 home buyers. In 2019, Maracay Homes won AZCentral’s Top Companies to Work for in Arizona award.
Maracay Homes has custom made homes in the works in both Gilbert and Canopy. The new Maracay Homes in Gilbert are located in the community of Waterston.
Within Waterston, Maracay Homes has developed three neighborhoods. The homes in these neighborhoods are move-in ready and come with G.E. stainless steel executive gourmet monogram appliances in the kitchen and utility room.
The Maracay Homes Waterston neighborhoods are:
- Avocet, which features four to six-bedroom, 2.5 to 4.5 bathroom homes. They have three and four car garages and are as large as 4454 square feet. The homes also have expanded laundry rooms and wine closets. Avocet has 115 home sites and is close to dining, shopping and the area’s top employers.
- Brighton, which has 88 home sites that are a quarter acre apiece. The homes in Brighton have four to five bedrooms, 3.5 baths and three to four car garages. They are single story and have additional features like game rooms and generational suites.
- Domaine has 128 home sites and features four to six-bedroom homes. The homes have 3.5 to 4.5 bathrooms and four to five car garages. Many of them also have garages for RVs. The interior designs of the homes in Domaine include granite slab kitchen and gas tankless water heaters. The neighborhood has a central lawn and private parks.
The other Maracay Homes community under development is in Canopy. Canopy itself has two neighborhoods, Canopy North and Canopy South.
Both neighborhoods are still under development but will feature innovative LEED certified three to five-bedroom home with 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms and two to four car garages. Canopy is close to Veterans Oasis Park.
Some of the amenities found in the homes being built in new Canopy North include:
- Open floor plans
- North-south orientation home sites
- Gourmet stainless steel appliances
- Smart home technology
- Granite countertops
- Gas tankless water heaters
The Maracay Homes in Canopy South are being built to cover 3139 to 3567 square feet. They will have four to five bedrooms and three to four bathrooms. They also will feature ample indoor and outdoor space as well as 18 by 18-inch ceramic tile.
Some of the neighborhood amenities that home buyers can look forward to after moving into Canopy South. Some of these include:
- Gaga ball courts
- Elevated fitness courses
- Shared green spaces and community lawns
The homes in Canopy South will be single story with FLEX designs.
Maracay Homes also has move-in ready homes in cities like:
- Queens Creek
These homes have anywhere from three to four bedrooms and as many as four to 4.5 bathrooms. They are available with special financing from Maracay Homes.