Shea Homes has 17 custom home communities located throughout the entire Phoenix area. It prides itself on offering exceptional service to clients and homes with quality that lasts. Its homes feature innovation designs and are made to offer great choices for living.
The Shea Homes communities in the Phoenix area include Acclaim at Alamar in Avondale. This community will open in the Fall of 2020 and offer 1700 to 2600-square foot single-family homes for sale.
Gilbert is home to four Shea Homes communities:
- Ambition at Recker Pointe, which has single-family homes spanning up to 2900 square feet
- Compass at Recker Pointe, offering single-family home up up to 2100 square feet
- Inspire at Recker Pointe, with exclusive homes featuring open floor plans
- The Reserves, featuring single-family homes that are as expansive as 3900 square feet.
Queen Creek likewise has four Shea Homes communities:
- Aperture at Gateway Quarter, offering three to four-bedroom one-story homes
- Emblem at Gateway Quarter, which has three-bedroom homes with 2.5 bathrooms
- Encanterra, with two to four-bedroom homes with two to three bathrooms
- Origin at Gateway Quarter, offering one-story three to five bedroom homes with 3.5 bathrooms
Peoria is home to four Shea Homes communities. These are:
- Ascent at Alovarita, which one and two-story single-family homes with three bedrooms
- Emblem at Alovarita, offering 3500 square foot one and two-story homes with three bedrooms
- Evolve at Cantilena, which has one and two-story four to six-bedroom homes with 2.5 baths
- Trilogy at Vistancia, offering one-story two to three-bedroom single-family houses
Mesa hosts two Shea Homes neighborhoods, Ascent at Eastmark and Reserves Estates at Eastmark. These communities feature single-family homes with one or two stories, three to five bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms.
Shea Homes has one community in Paradise Valley. Named Azure, the community offers one-story single-family houses with two to four bedrooms, 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms and up to 3062 square feet of space.
Northview at Stone Butte is Phoenix’s Shea Homes community. This neighborhood has one and two-story homes with four to five bedrooms, 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms and up to 4290 square feet of floor space. The homes are available with one or two stories.
Scottsdale also has one Shea Homes community, named Prelude at Storyrock. This community has one-story four-bedroom homes with 3.5 bathrooms. The homes cover as much as 4000 square feet.
Finally, Rio Verde and Wickenburg each host one Shea Homes community apiece. Rio Verde is home to Trilogy at Verde River, which has one-story two and three-bedroom homes that cover as much as 2700 square feet.
Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch is located in Wickenburg and also has two to three-bedroom one-story, 3.5-bathroom homes for sale. The homes range from 1500 to 3200 square feet.