Woodside Homes has been in business since 1977 and is recognized as one of the top 30 home building companies in the U.S. It prioritizes making the home building and buying process as straightforward and simple for clients. It also makes homes that are environmentally aware for the areas in which they are built.
Woodside Homes currently has 11 luxury home communities located throughout five cities in the Phoenix region. These communities are:
- Destinations at Cypress Ridge, located in Phoenix. This community is open for pre-sales and features three to six-bedroom homes that have anywhere from two to four bathrooms. The homes range in size from 1485 to 3053 square feet.
- Villas at Cypress Ridge, also located in Phoenix. These homes will have two to five bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms. They will start out at 1431 square feet and be as large as 2050 square feet. Villas at Cypress Ridge is also open for pre-sales.
- Paloma Ranch in Sun Tan Valley has three to five-bedroom homes with 2.5 to four bathrooms. They range in size from 2002 to 2927 square feet.
- Zanjero Hills, located in Sunrise, has three to six-bedroom homes with 2.5 to 5.5 bathrooms. The square feet of space ranges from 1938 to 3798.
- Elegance at Eastmark, found in Mesa, offers large three to eight-bedroom homes. The homes have 3.5 to 7.5 bathrooms and are as large as 4611 square feet.
- Tranquility at Eastmark, located in Mesa, has three to six-bedroom homes for sale. These homes have 2.5 to 5.5 bathrooms in them. They also range in size from 2201 to 4059 square feet. They have open floor plans and modern kitchens.
- Landmark at Heritage Crossing, also in Mesa, offers three to six-bedroom homes for sale that have anywhere from two to four bathrooms. The homes start out at 1485 square feet and are as large as 3053 square feet.
- Village at Heritage Crossing in Mesa has two to five-bedroom homes with 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms. The homes in this community range in size from 1431 to 2050 square feet.
- Landmark in Santolina at South Mountain is located in Phoenix. This community offers homes with three to six bedrooms and two to four bathrooms. They vary in size from 1485 to 3053 square feet.
- Vantage at Santolina at South Mountain is another Phoenix Woodbridge Homes community. It has large homes ranging in size from three to eight bedrooms with two to six bathrooms. The homes are 1907 to 3511 square feet in size.
The last Woodbridge Homes community, which is still under development, is located in Buckeye. It will be called Views at Verrado and is expected to be open by the Fall of 2020 to home buyers. The community will be close to Verrado’s 75 neighborhood parks, 21 miles of hiking and walking trails, and the city’s swim park.